Sunday 9 October 2011

Back to Blogging.

Now, I'm not quite sure when I abandoned my blog, but as I'm more inspired than ever by things around me, particularly in beauty and fashion.. I decided it would be rude not to share my thoughts and inspirations.

I feel like I should update you all on what's been going on in my life as of late. It might take a while from where I last left off, but I'll try and narrow it down a bit for you.

So since I last blogged I finished my Btec National Diploma in Photography at college and I was accepted into University for the creative arts in Epsom, Surrey. The year 0 year I was meant to go to was axed by the government due to funding situations so I was referred into year 1 to start in 2011. Which is where I am now.

In my year off I got a job with a fashion and beauty promotions company, mostly promoting brands within the beauty sector. This job was exactly what I needed to help with the promotions side of my new university course and I loved my flexible hours. It gave me a wider knowledge on brands and promotions and just working with fragrance and cosmetics was exciting for me.

I'm now at UCA studying Fashion Promotion & Imaging. I've only been here a month but working with exceptional people within the fashion industry and getting a real feel for what's to come is amazing. I live so close to the buzz of London too and I feel like my future could be more exciting than ever working in fashion.

Speak soon,
Dianne
&:)
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home